Ragging is a criminal offence and will be punishable with a fine of RS 10,000/- and imprisonment up to two years or both. In case of ragging, the student find involved, will be dismissed from the college.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATION
- Students should be punctual in the class and well disciplined in and around the campus.
- Student should bring the ID card allotted to them on all college days
- Weekly / monthly attendance consolidation will done
- Attendance is compulsory. Thos who got less than that of 75% attendance will not be permitted to attend university Examinations.
- Bring and Use of Mobile Phone inside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- The students who use vehicles should keep them in the parking shed.
- The Students should remit the university related exam fee as and when requested.
- The class time will be from 9.45 am to 3.45 pm
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded / adjusted.
- Students admitted to the college shall abide by the rules and regulations framed by the authorities.
- Caution deposit will be refunded only after the completion of the course on production of the original receipt and written request and a part of it will be deducted for common breakage from all the students.
- All the students should wear uniform suggested by the college authorities in the college.
- Any student’s behaviour against the rules and regulations will lead to the expulsion of students from the college after proper enquiry.